Use this as a Guide
For a random number between 1 and 6-------- ipart(rand*6+1)
- Have a program DOGSAGE that ask for their dogs age and calculates
how old in human years it is. each year =7 dog years
- Have a program DOGSAGE2 that ask for their dogs age and calculates
how old in human years it is. (1st year =15years, 2nd year =9
years, 3+=5 years)
- Have a program FLIPCOIN that will flip a coin and spit out heads
- Create a program MAGIC8 that will say "ask a yes or no
question" and then people will hit enter (use PAUSE) and
then say randomly 1 of 6 statements ("Most definitely",
"Outlook not clear", "Unlikely", "Yes",
"No", "Who cares!"
- Create a program RANDOM that will spit out 100 random numbers
between 1 and 10000
- Create a program NUMFLIPS that will ask the user how many coin
flips should I do? Then not showing the flips, but at the end
it will output, how many heads (and what percentage), how many
tails (and what percentage).
- Create a program called FACTORIAL that will find the factorial
of a number (ie 9 factorial is 9*8*7*6*...1 is 362 880. You must
use a loop.
- Create a program STARS that will print out * then ** then ***
then **** and so on fro 12 rows.
- Create a number guessing game. The idea is that the computer
will guess a number between 1 and 100 and then ask the user to
guess continually until they succeed. It should say too high or
too low. It should allow them to quit (type 0) and at the end
report their score, how many guesses it took.
- Create a simple blackjacklike game, with just one user. Where
they try to get between 18-21. Where JQK are 10 points, 2-9 are
worth their value and Ace is 11. They cant hit until they either
win or bust. Keep track of money.